Thursday, November 24, 2011

Heir Apparent

And so, I am back once again, and it is thanksgiving day. Today I shall review a book called Heir Apparent by Vivian Van Velde. It is a good book, well written and it has an interesting plotline. A girl gets stuck in a virtual game and has to beat it before the game crashes. There is a lot, and I mean, a lot of repitition in it, but the book has a good feel. It has the tone and feel of a medieval story, almost like Camelot or Lord Of The Rings. The main character is well written, and the other characters are as well. The setting fits perfectly with the story, and again, the reader gets a very well toned image of the world the novel takes place in. Overall, I liked it, but it was not the best book ever. Still, I would recommend this novel to any reader, though it tends to fall under the fantasy genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment